Friday, July 11, 2014

My Personal Hero - Abdulah Alzayer

In this blog I'm going to talk about my personal hero . Actually i have a lot of hero in my life , so I don't know about who i will write , but I think prophet Mohammad is my personal hero . so I'm going to write about him . Prophet Mohammad is the last prophet of prophets , he came to this world to deliver a message from god , he came to this world to teach the people of the Islamic religion . His name is Mohammad ibn Abdullah  , he born in Mecca , and he lived in Mecca . His father died before he was born , so was living with his mother . He is married Khadija Bin Toalb , and he moved to live in Al-Madenah . I believe he is the best person in the world .There are many reasons to say this . I'm going to write some reasons in this blog . Frist of all, prophet Mohammad is the person who came to the world to rescue people , but the people didn't blivet him , and the people want to kill him , but he didn't give up . He continued his job . The second reason , prophet Mohammed was care about all people in the world , not just Islamic people , he cares about humanity . He has neighbors of the Jewish religion and he was interested in their . I can not write all reasons . so i stop here . In the end, The prophet Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him, taught us things that would never be learnt, by following him and following god's roles.  I have never seen or found any other perfect leader or even a person like him .

No comments:

Post a Comment