Friday, July 11, 2014

My personal Hero__Lei Chen

                                                      My Personal Hero

First of all,Hero means a person who overs normal people to make some amazing extraordinary things which are others people do not finish things.  Generally speaking, I think that the man not only have all kind of noble the quality such as grittiness, sense of justice and never give up dream, but also have extraordinary abilities which exceed normal human. Many people like star such as Kobe, James, Steven jobs. It is because that  these person who have a greatest career sometimes give our power.  Such as Zhaobi Touguang which is famous educational movie in China, it mainly introduced a story of Kuangheng who was one of the greatest man in ancient China. When he was young, he was too poor to afford the light to read books during the night. But he did not give up, he got a great idea that was digging a hole through his neighbor’s wall, in this way, he could read books through the hole. After many years hard studying, he became a big scholar in his time.

Secondly, as a university student I think in my heart, greatest hero is my father who don’t more rich, is strict to me and so on. It is because that he firmly loves himself family, my mom, young brother, and I no matter we how anger to him. I still remember last year, my father, whose wife have not job, lost his job and I was preparing TOEFL test which is a very expensive test. Though it is really tough for him, he told me do not give up dream and dealing do not worry about money. After this conversation, he hunted for 3 jobs so that he is work time over 12 hours every day. So , I am very respect to my father who is a great father.  

Third,   I think a real hero need to keep a positive self-image because that if he, who has a lot of fans from childhood and on into adulthood, could do some bad things like drug, sexual scandal, children will be influenced. Take Michael Phelps, after he, a rising great star, acquire18 Olympic gold medals, he who used to be good model for others was addicted to drug deeply, for example. While people known this news, a plenty of children who love swimming lost his idol and also lost dream.  

All in all,  my personal hero is my father.




No comments:

Post a Comment