Friday, July 11, 2014

My Personal Hero-Mohammed Alrasi

    As a matter of fact my personal hero whose name is superman has become one of the strongest men in the world. He is strong and he has the ability to do whatever he wants , and that is one of the reasons why I prefer him to be my personal hero. The first and main reason why he is my personal hero is that he has unbelievable strength and power. Everyone admires him because of what I mentioned above. Superman is one of the strongest people in the world. The second reason why he is my personal hero is that he can help people, so he is helpful and useful. Furthermore, in the last year, I saw him that he was assisting blind men to give him a ride to a restaurant, and that made me feel more emotional to these kinds of people. The third reason why he is my personal hero is that whenever I see him, I see the strength in his face and I see the courage as well. In Addition, he is a kind guy and respectful. The fourth reason why he is my personal hero is that he does his best to make everyone be happy and cheerful. To put an illustration, my cousin had problems of his life , and he could help him to solve those predicaments. Additionally, he is the best hero I have ever seen in my life. The last reason why he is my personal hero is that he has the potential to be the best man among many super heroes in the future. Consequently, I chose him to be my personal hero. In the recent ten decades superman could achieve his goal which was to make everyone likes him. To sum up, superman is my personal hero due to the fact that he has incredible strength and power. Also, because of his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment