Friday, July 11, 2014

My Personal Hero_John

           I like to play baseball and I want to be a great baseball player in major league baseball is my dream when I studied in primary school. Hence, Chien Ming Wang who is a great baseball player in major baseball league is my hero and he is also my favorite baseball player.
     He worked extremely hard in baseball that is an essential sport in his life. I still remembered in 2007 he got nineteen winnings in that season that is an important milestone for him and he also prove his worth on the best stage of baseball. I was very exciting that not only he is the Taiwanese baseball player in major league baseball, but also he is the greatest idol of me in my childhood. Despite the fact that he got nineteen winnings at that season, he is never pride and he practice as hard as usual. Therefore, he also had a fantastic performance t at next season. Unfortunately, he injured seriously when he ran to the home base. After he recovered from the serious injure, he could not pitch as good as before. Although the content of his pitching is not as marvelous as before, he never gives up and he still struggles in 3A level right now to wait for the opportunity that can make him comeback to major league baseball again. I hope that one day he can come back to the best stage and give us the exciting game he did before. I think his perseverance is the most valuable characteristic he has.
    I seldom play baseball right now because I got a serious injury of my shoulder. His story and perseverance encourage me a lot, so I will keep playing baseball. As a result, that's why he is my hero and the best idol of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment