Friday, July 11, 2014

My Personal Hero_Sally

                                                                 My Personal Hero
When someone mentioned who is your hero, i always said it is my mother. My mother gave me the life and made me gain a lot of acknowledge. She is a tiny woman, and she is charming and appealing, wearing long, flowing and silky hair,with a side part and a wispy of bangs.

My mother in my mind is a superhero, because when she born me, she had a big adversity in the hospital. However, she seems like the big sea surrounding me and protecting me for waiting me to grow up. She never need return, and her love is selfless. My mother is a reporter, so she has a lot of acknowledge to teach me.

At my age of 2, i can merely know few Chinese words, but my mom is so patient to teach me Chinese words. Moreover, i remember that she always showed a pile of papers which have a lot of words with handwriting, and i was kneeling around her and carefully learning from her.

When i grown up, i had to go to school, my mother told me how to get  along with others well, how to understand and respect each other, how to focus thing that we have in common, how and tolerate the differences, how to meditate the other's perspective. She wanted to let me the significant of teamwork.
Besides, my mom has a good characteristic. Firstly, she is very amicable, although she is very busy, she never poses up a poker face, instead, she take her initiative to greet and communicate with others. Secondly, she is very considerate, whenever others suffer from any problems no matter how busily engaged she might be, she will squeeze some time to come over and lend a hand. Thirdly, she has set up an example for us to follow, staying up into midnight for working. She is very diligent. Finally, she's very frank, she warned me never tell lies. l should be honest for everything, so i still remember it.                                              
 
So, maybe someone describe the hero of their are spider man, a famous writer, an astronaut, although my hero is my mom, and l will learn from my mom's good characteristic in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment